Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest in Auto Lamp USA’s Wholesale Program ("Program"). By using our services you are agreeing to Wholesale Terms and Conditions ("Wholesale Terms and Conditions"), you represent and warrant that you the (“Wholesaler”) have the right to bind participation in the Program and accept these terms and conditions ("Agreement"). If the Wholesaler fails to comply with any of the terms in this Agreement shall constitute a breach of the Program and Auto Lamp USA (“AL”) has the right to take forth any action necessary.
(1) AL reserves the right to change parts, products, and pricing at any time.
(2) The shipping quote applies to United States 48 Continental States (domestic orders) only. Please note this does not include Hawaii, Alaska, U.S. Territories, international shipments, APO/FPO, and P.O. Box addresses. Should you have any questions or concerns on shipping costs, please Contact Us.
(3) In the rare event of a discrepancy between a price value listed in the current AL Wholesale Price Sheet and the price value as calculated in the corresponding invoice, Wholesaler reserves the right to cancel the order at any time before the order has shipped. Once shipped, the order cannot be canceled as it is then considered fulfilled. A restocking fee may apply to canceled orders.
Fitments, Disputes and Resolutions
(4) In the event of any disputes, disagreements or concerns, AL requests that any such matters be discussed directly with AL prior to the involvement of third party entities to allow a mutually agreed resolution. In the event that any third party entity is brought in to resolve such a matter, AL reserves the right to suspend all pending orders until the matter has been resolved.
(4A) Wholesaler agree that AL shall not be responsible or liable for information provided on Wholesaler's site or platform.
(4B) It is the Wholesaler's responsibility to ensure fitments prior to placing the order.
(4C) All listed products are fit for US/CAN specs unless specified otherwise.
Orders, Shipments and Tracking
(5) If Wholesaler is ordering 2+ (same or different) items within a transaction may result in unusual size and weight which will require more time for AL to process and ship out. In other words, any higher volume orders may have a delay in order processing. AL will provide the estimated date of ship. Otherwise, the promised 24 business hour shipment will be honored for any items that are in stock.
(6) Wholesaler can either choose to provide their own shipping label or can request AL to provide it for them. Please view the Disclaimer in the Price Sheet for Shipping Charge information. Only shipping carriers AL utilizes are: FedEx and United States Postal Service.
(6A) If AL is providing shipping label for Wholesaler: Shipping/Handling fee will be applied for each transaction.
- If AL gets charged extra fees via FedEx or USPS, AL will ask Wholesaler to cover the additional charges. For Example: Occasionally, FedEx may charge extra for rural addresses (DAS Residential ~$2.51 - $3.50).
- AL has the right to increase the shipping rates at any time without offering notice to Wholesaler due to price increase made by FedEx or USPS.
(6B) If Wholesaler is providing shipping label for AL: $5.00 Drop Ship fee per transaction will be charged for any USPS First Class Mail service and $10.00 Drop Ship fee per transaction for other classes/services.
(6C) Wholesalers using AL shipping labels will be required to have signature delivery for all orders that are $200.00 or more. In addition, for such orders, additional shipping insurance will be assigned by AL based on the value of the item being shipped.
(6D) If Wholesaler provides shipping label, please note that since the shipping carriers (FedEx and USPS) are not scanning packages when they pick up the packages from AL’s facility, AL will not be held responsible for no tracking updates on shipping carrier’s site. It is rare for this to happen, but please note that AL has no control should this ever occur.
(6E) If Wholesalers choose to use AL’s shipping label, the only exception when AL will accept Wholesaler’s labels is if the delivery locations are: PO Box, Hawaii, Alaska, and APO / FPO and/or International addresses.
(7) AL will message Wholesaler by the end of the stated shipping date with tracking information. As well as the email you have provided in your ship to address location will also get an email notification of tracking from FedEx if the transaction is shipped by FedEx.
Returns, Shipping Error and Undeliverable
(8) All items that need to be returned to AL are required to have a valid Return Merchant Authorization (RMA) #; any returns AL receives without RMA # will be refused.
(8A) Wholesaler must contact AL to express the intent to return within 30 days of delivery, otherwise AL reserves the right to refuse returns beyond 30 days of delivery.
(9) In the event that AL has shipped an incorrect item, AL will assume all responsibility by providing a return label to call-back the product in question + send out proper replacement, AND/OR provide refund.
(9A) Photos that are required for AL’s review to validate incorrect part received:
- Product part # of item received – may generally be found on the front (lens) or back (housing)
- The condition the item received – ensure to include all packaging material (e.g., box)
- The item itself – front and back of item
(10) Any issues regarding shipment of an item (e.g., where the carrier has attempted delivery but the item has been returned due to refusals and/or address issues), will possess a 25% re-stocking fee. Additional charges may apply (such as for any non-restockable item, return freight charged by carrier, etc.).
(10A) If Wholesaler provided own label for AL to dropship to their customer, Wholesaler will not be responsible for carrier charges as long as carrier does not charge AL for any shipment issues. However, AL can still apply 25% restocking fee for any returns, and additional charges may apply if the item has been returned in non-restockable condition.
(11) If package shows delivered on tracking site, AL’s responsibility is complete. In the event of any issue with the shipment of an item where the tracking states delivery but there is an issue with the shipment (including but not limited to: damage of item or item not being received), AL will outline specific documentations required for resolution (with the exception of Wholesaler supplying own shipping label). In other words, AL can assist with filing lost traces/claims and damage claims, but cannot guarantee a positive result.
(11A) Photos that is required for carrier damage claims:
- Outer packaging (all sides, close-up on damages, etc.)
- Inner packaging (initial state received)
- Close-up of damaged item
- Far-away shot of damaged item
- Other angles and shots that may be useful for claim to be approved
(12) In the event of any warranty claim is requested for a product, AL will replace the item in question within the specified warranty period. Manufacture warranty is 6 months from the purchase date. The Manufacture warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, condensation (light misting), and/or physical damages. Any modification that has been done to the lights (including but not limited to HID or LED retrofits) will automatically void the manufacturer warranty. All incandescent bulbs that are included by the manufacturer is not covered under manufacturer warranty as if the light goes out, it is considered normal wear and tear. Manufacture warranty does not cover broken joint and/or housing due to it being made of plastic and the over adjustment of this component will cause it to break (SEE LINE EX). Manufacturer warranty covers LED failures and/or stress (spider) markings on the lens, and/or water leaking issues. If you need to file a warranty with the manufacture, please contact us as we require specific documentations to provide our vendor. Then, we will receive instructions to initiate the warranty claim.
(12A) To validate a possible warranty claim, please submit a video and/or photo documentations so we can submit it to our local vendor/manufacturer to confirm if this is eligible.
- QC Number along with Product Part Number – may generally be found on the front (lens) or back (housing)
- What is a QC Number and where can I find it?
- Depending on the complexity of the issue, we may need a video documentation in addition to any photo documentations supplied. This is mainly because we are reporting the issue directly to the manufacturer, which they may ask us to provide a specific documentation in order to open a claim.
- Which side the issue is occurring on: Left, Right or Both
- Depending on the item, we may need the DEPO Part Number.
- What is a DEPO Part Number and where can I find it?
(12B) AL will NOT be held responsible to cover shipping for any warranty claims. This is solely the buyer’s and/or wholesaler’s responsibility, unless otherwise stated.
- Please note that the manufacturer has the final say for any warranty claims and procedures. In certain cases where the item in question needs to be returned back to the manufacturer for investigation, the customer would be responsible to have the item returned back to us so that we may ship it back to the manufacturer to continue with the claims process.
- To avoid possible fraud and inconvenience to your buyer, it is best to educate your buyer to inspect all received merchandise immediately after they received their package. If buyer purchased anything that requires the OEM component to be transferred over to the new lights (such as OEM Ballasts or OEM rear housing panels), customers will be required to replace the worn stock OEM gasket/grommet before completing the transfers as re-using the same worn gaskets/grommets may risk moisture from seeping back into the inner housing. Because the manufacturer cannot control whether if the end user (buyer) will change out the worn stock gasket or grommet before installing, they are not able to provide warranty for condensation or water leaks for certain lights that requires stock OEM parts (such as xenon ballast or LED module, but not including bulbs) to be transferred over. We and the manufacturer strongly recommend to replace any stock gaskets or grommets on the transferred component(s) to prevent the risk of these concerns from arising in the first place.
(13) Wholesalers will pay via payment method agreed with AL. Payment methods can be Bank Wire Transfer, Check (AL will ship orders when payment has been cleared), and/or PayPal Invoices (extra fees may apply) for every transaction made. AL has the rights to change / alter Payment methods at any given time (unless otherwise stated).
(14) AL will be glad to answer any technical product questions to our Wholesaler. However, any inquiries the Wholesaler's buyer has is Wholesaler's responsibility. AL will not be held responsible to communicate with Wholesaler’s buyer at any given time (including, but not limited to: buyer having technical difficulties with product, need some guidance on installation, etc.). Any technical or troubleshoot inquiries will be Wholesaler’s responsibility.